Connect with us

Bollywood

Urvashi Rautela not to be a part of Amitabh Bachchan, Emraan Hashmi starrer ‘Chehre’ because of date issues

Published

on

Urvashi Rautela not to be a part of Amitabh Bachchan, Emraan Hashmi starrer ‘Chehre’ because of date issues

No actress for Amitabh Bachan & Emraan Hashmi starrer ‘Chehre’ after Urvashi Rautlela walks out due to date issues.

Urvashi Rautela seems to be quite the talk of the town lately. The pretty actress has been busy promoting her movie ‘Pagalpanti’ which released last week. Right after the release Urvashi flew down to Lucknow to shoot for her upcoming project which is the Tamil remake of the superhit “Thiruttu Payale 2.
The actress will be seen in a completely different avatar, she has gone completely de glam for the character Abha where she is a police officer officers’ wife.
Reportedly, the actress is very involved in this project, she is confident that this movie will help her establish her name as a serious actor and open avenues for her.
The industry is abuzz with rumour that Miss Rautela was offered the female lead for Anand Pandit’s “Chehre” directed by Rumi Jaffrey which stars Amitabh Bachchan and Emraan Hashmi after Mouni Roy walked out of the film. The actress was very excited to be a part of this project, but however she also could not accommodate her dates and had to let go of the movie. Sources suggest that Urvashi’s team tried very hard to work out the dates but could not do so because of her ongoing commitment to Thiruttu Payale2. However, she wished them all the luck for the upcoming project.
This is the third Amitabh Bachan starrer movie that the actress had to walk out of because of date issue before Chehre, Urvashi was also offered Sarakar 3 and the Hindi Tamil bilingual Tera Yaar Hoon Main opposite the mega star.

Bollywood

“Why should a casting director defend himself?” Questions Thappad actor Harssh A Singh on ‘Paatal Lok’ controversy

Published

on

“Why should a casting director defend himself?” Questions Thappad actor Harssh A Singh on ‘Paatal Lok’ controversy

People can’t stop talking about “Paatal Lok”. Co-produced by Anushka Sharma, the show has become the talk of the town for its gripping storyline and an applause-worthy performance by the star cast. However, the new series is also being discussed as some people have criticised the casting director for getting people from his own agency on-board.

Abhishek Banerjee, who is the casting director of the show along with Anmol Ahuja, played the role of Hathoda Tyagi in the film. While his performance has been praised a lot, a section of the media was not happy with him acting in the show.

Abhishek and Anmol both have maintained that it’s not their call and the director takes the final decision. “Thappad” actor Harssh A Singh has come in support of the duo and asked that why should a casting director defend himself.

Harssh, who was casted by Anmol and Abhishek for “Tu Hai Mera Sunday”, said, “I have known Anmol for a long time. He casted me for ‘Tu Hai Mera Sunday’. After ‘Pataal Lok’ came out, I saw a long post by him on Facebook explaining how actors were casted for the show. And I thought, why should a casting director defend himself? Why is he being accused for casting his people? I mean, they should understand that the director is not a fool and he has his own vision if he is directing a show/film.”

Though the actor accepts that there are some people from Abhishek and Anmol’s casting agency, he feels that it’s ultimately the director’s call.

Harssh said, “I have just seen the first episode and I saw a girl playing a hawaldar who is associated with Abhishek and Anmol. I have heard that there are other people as well. But even if they have got their own people on-board, it’s the director’s final call. And looking at the success of the show, I can say that the director made the right choice.”

Continue Reading

Bollywood

Bollywood Producer, Obeejeet Viswas on producing an uncut film to break the world record, exclusively on SayMore

Published

on

Everyone wants to make their country proud. And the best part of being an Indian is that whenever our nation needs us or whenever someone takes initiative to represent India at the global level, we all come together united regardless of caste or culture. Just like that, Bollywood Producer Obeejeet Viswas is taking an initiative to produce an uncut film to break the world record. Yes, you heard it right as he with Director Rahul Singh and Actor Reyaansh Singh are all set to make India proud at the global level.

Recently in an interview with SayMore, Obeejeet Viswas talks about his journey, upcoming projects and the idea behind breaking world record.

Q. What’s the journey of becoming a producer?

Viswas: As a Businessman, everyone has to expand their business and that is one of the major reason that I became a producer. Apart from that I think films can make an impact on society so, I can’t be a politician or a social worker but I can be a film producer to spread my vision from my films. Some of my friends are working already in the film industry so I Inspired myself to become a producer.

Q. How you decided to come up with the concept of this movie?

Viswas: Producing a movie to break a world record is obviously a great concept. Well to be very frank, it’s all my team decision, my Director Rahul Singh had given me a proposal and I like it. Now we are working on pre-production and doing some homework on how to successfully attempt it.

Q. How much excited are you about this project?
Viswas: It’s just an awesome vibe that you can also feel that. If we succeed then our name will be mention in top of the category. The last attempt was did 10 years ago and now we are one of them who decided to think about it. I have complete faith and trust in my team that they will attempt it successfully.

Q. How you want to create an impact in the Cinema?

Viswas: In my starting days, I was associated with some commercial projects but as my roots became stronger in the film industry, I started making films which audience can relate with their daily life and get a message for life. I am inspired by Drishyam Film banner on how they chose the content. I love their films such as Masaan, Kadvi Hawa,Newton and many more. Also, we are all ready to set up our own OTT platform which will be faraway different from all OTT and that will definitely create a big impact.

Q. What type of projects you like to work on?

Viswas: Projects with a strong message and good opportunity for generating business. I can’t say any particular genre project but I want a project which should have a sense and which audience can easily relate.

Q. Tell something about your most awaited Bengali film “SwarnMudra” and your upcoming Bollywood film “Marika the Attrupt”.
Viswas: SwarnMudra is on post-production and Marika the Attrupt is completed and we are all set to release it after lockdown but we are also planning to release it on OTT platforms. Let’s see what output comes.

Well, we wish for the whole team to break the world record and make every Indian proud.

Continue Reading

Bollywood

BIRTH OF A STAR IN SUBHASH GHAI’S FILM PARDES IN AGRA

Published

on

BIRTH OF A STAR IN SUBHASH GHAI’S FILM PARDES IN AGRA

This rarest of rare picture shows the first day of shoot with MAHIMA CHOWDHARY with an innovative n unique mahurat from the evergreen blockbuster PARDES at the Agra temple . Subhash Ghai n Mahima started with a small Pooja before shooting the very first shot at the famous Kailash temple at the banks of river Yamuna Agra.

Showman of Bollywood .. had all his previous Mahurats in the big Bollywood style with celebrities etc … but the highlight was for the Pardes mahurat was one of his units spot boy Bahadur Singh to giving the first mahurat clap instead of any other celebrity.
SRK the hero of pardes n every one on the unit appreciated producer director Subhash Ghai to give so much respect to his last but important unit member.
A day to remember. …. Pardes ran for 50 weeks in theatres.

Continue Reading

Trending